My Screen Name My Screen Name

Loved it!

I loved it! Yeah, sure. People keep saying it's too short, but that's onyl because they actually want to see more because they loved it so much. To be honest, I've watched it over 10 times and added it to my faves, haha. I love the part where he bangs on the keyboard while meeting his needs of 'intellectual gratification'. Also the last part where he says 'You're gay!' Haha, You should make a series about that character! Great job!

Apples. Apples.

Wow, that was great!

It's fresh, new, and yet a classic. I wouldn't mind seeing those kinds of cartoons on TV! Great job! Awesome animations! Great effort on the mood of the film as well!

Twisted Punch Twisted Punch

Best Flash I've Ever Seen

This one has it all. Drama, violence, great graphics, awesome sounds, and an actual, interesting story! This is my favorite flash, yet! I'm positive you'll get a job.

3d logic 3d logic

That Really Puts Your Brain To Work!

Wow, that took me a while, but I managed to beat it. I was stuck in one of the twenties for a while. I left it for a day and the next day solved it in 30 seconds. I guess it's all about the way you think! Great game, though looks familiar, the cube concept added to it. Of course, like others have said, sound and some extra features would be nice, but hey, it's my type of game and I like! =D

The Pickup Game The Pickup Game

The Real Way of Picking Up Chicks

Interesting game.. The Game itself could do some work, but I've read about the concepts you've put into it. Playing and following this game may actually teach guys how to really pick up chicks. Good job..perhaps men aren't doomed afterall.